by Peter Fagan
Article: 1943 of alt.tv.robotech
From: email@example.com (Peter Fagan)
Subject: Robotech Episode Guide
Organization: Theta-G Productions
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 1994 23:41:10 GMT
ROBOTECH Episode Guide with Capsule Summaries by Peter Fagan
THE MACROSS SAGA
- Boobytrap. The SDF-1 comes to Earth.
- Countdown. Rick Hunter encounters the giant Zentraedi.
- Space Fold. The SDF-1 is stranded near Pluto.
- The Long Wait. Rick and Minmei are trapped, alone together.
- Transformation. The SDF-1 adopts an Attack Mode.
- Blitzkreig. Lisa Hayes conceives the Daedalus Attack.
- Bye-Bye Mars. Khyron attacks the SDF-1 on Mars.
- Sweet Sixteen. Rick is promoted and Minmei has a birthday.
- Miss Macross. The Zentraedi monitor a TV beauty contest.
- Blind Game. Rick and his team are captured by the Zentraedi.
- First Contact. The Zentraedi are terrorized by human affection.
- The Big Escape. Miriya plants micronized Zentraedi spies.
- Blue Wind. The SDF-1 finally makes it back to Earth.
- Gloval's Report. Captain Gloval summarizes the story so far.
- Homecoming. Minmei visits her parents and returns with Kyle.
- Battle Cry. Rick's has a near-fatal accident in combat.
- Phantasm. Rick has a bizarre dream.
- Farewell, Big Brother. Max battles Miriya and Roy is fatally
- Bursting Point. The SDF-1 wears out its welcome on Earth.
- Paradise Lost. The Zentraedi learn from their spies' reports.
- A New Dawn. Rick and Lisa become allies in adversity.
- Battle Hymn. Khyron leads his troops into the SDF-1.
- Reckless. Some Zentraedi desert and are given asylum.
- Showdown. Lisa leaves the SDF-1; Max meets Miriya.
- Wedding Bells. Max & Miriya are married, and fly together, too.
- The Messenger. Exedore warns the SDF-1 of impending disaster.
- Force of Arms. Rick and Lisa are reunited; the SDF-1 triumphs.
- Reconstruction Blues. The SDF-1 crew now build their lives on
- Robotech Masters. The Robotech Masters set off for Earth.
- Viva Miriya. A Zentraedi factory satellite is captured.
- Khyron's Revenge. Malcontent Zentraedi on Earth oppose the humans.
- Broken Heart. Rick rescues Minmei from Khyron.
- A Rainy Night. Lisa and Claudia Grant talk about Roy and Rick.
- Private Time. Minmei comes between Lisa and Rick.
- Season's Greetings. Khyron prepares for a final attack on the
- To the Stars. The SDF-1 is destroyed; Rick and Lisa make up.
THE ROBOTECH MASTERS
- Dana's Story. The Robotech Masters engage the humans in combat.
- False Start. Dana Sterling of the is prematurely promoted.
- Southern Cross. Dana repels the Bioroids and is promoted.
- Volunteers. In Earth orbit, Dana panics under fire.
- Half Moon. Bowie Grant is captured by the Robotech Masters.
- Danger Zone. Dana's squadron takes down an enemy Fortress.
- Prelude to Battle. Bowie is arrested by the Global Military
- The Trap. Inside the Master's ship, Bowie meets Musica.
- Metal Fire. Dana argues that the enemy aren't androids.
- Stardust. A GMP agent assists Dana in fighting the Masters.
- Outsiders. A single ship from the REF returns to Earth.
- Deja Vu. Dana meets the captured Bioroid pilot, Zor.
- A New Recruit. Zor unwittingly becomes a spy for the Masters.
- Triumvirate. Invid Flowers of Life are found inside the SDF-1.
- Clone Chamber. Marie Crystal's team rescue the Earth Fleet.
- Love Song. General Emerson is assigned to a combat mission.
- The Hunters. The military perverts Louie Nichols' invention.
- Mind Game. Dana's squad is sent to help Emerson's fleet.
- Dana in Wonderland. The Masters' people encounter the humans.
- Crisis Point. In the Masters' ship, Zor and Musica find Dana.
- Daydreamer. Zor, Musica and Dana's squad return to Earth.
- Final Nightmare. Zor suffers a flashback inside the SDF-1 ruins.
- The Invid Connection. The Masters issue an ultimatum to Earth.
- Catastrophe. Zor destroys the Masters, but summons the Invid.
THE THIRD GENERATION
- The Invid Invasion. Scott Bernard crash lands on the planet Earth.
- The Lost City. Annie joins Scott and Rand against the Invid.
- Lonely Soldier Boy. Rook, Lancer and Lunk join the team.
- Survival. The Invid sense the Protoculture in the mecha.
- Curtain Call. Scott's team pull off a Protoculture raid.
- Hard Times. Rand has a violent bout with her past.
- Paper hero. Lunk tries to fulfill a friend's dying wish.
- Eulogy. Scott meets his hero, Colonel Jonathan Wolff.
- The Genesis Pit. Scott's team view Invid evolution experiments.
- Enter Marlene. An amnesiac woman joins Scott and company.
- The Secret Route. Lancer falls foul of his old flame, Carla.
- The Fortress. A decisive victory for Scott and the others.
- Sandstorm. Rand has a dream influenced by the Invid.
- Annie's Wedding. Annie woos a young would-be tribal warrior.
- Separate Ways. The teams' personal conflicts become arguments.
- Metamorphosis. The Regiss creates two new humanoid agents.
- The Midnight Sun. The Invid Sera is disturbed upon seeing Lancer.
- Ghost Town. Word of a new REF offensive reaches Scott.
- Frostbite. Marlene puts a dent in Scott's emotional armor.
- Birthday Blues. "Mint" LaBelle has the best birthday ever!
- Hired Gun. Rand meets a man with a cruel vendetta.
- The Big Apple. A kid named Simon shows Scott's team the town.
- Reflex Point. Scott discovers that Marlene is an Invid.
- Dark Finale. The team joins the REF in a final assault.
- Symphony of Light. The Regiss changes form and leaves the Earth.