- Clemson University, D.E. "Steve" Stevenson
- University of Sydney: About Problem-Based Learning in Computer Science
- Greening et. al,
1997, "Results of a PBL trial in first-year computer science".
Proceedings of the 2nd Australasian conference on Computer science education.
- National University
of Ireland, Maynooth, Department of Computer Science
- Queensland University of Technology
- Michael Adams: Three papers on PBL in Information Technology education
- University of Southern Denmark
- Michael Kölling:
Kölling, M. and Barnes, D.J., Enhancing Apprentice-Based Learning
of Java, Proceedings of the 35th Technical Symposium on Computer Science
Education (SIGCSE 2004), Norfolk, USA, 2004 (PDF).
Not on PBL per-se, but another active-learning approach that is specifically
compared/constrasted with PBL.
- University of Joensuu, Finland
- Problem Based Learning of Theoretical Computer Science
Hämäläinen, Department of Computer Science
University of Joensuu, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceedings, Frontiers in
Education, 34th Annual Conference, October 2004,
Savannah GA. (PDF)
- Resources, tools, and techniques for problem based learning in computing
Ainslie Ellis, Linda Carswell, Andrew Bernat, Daniel Deveaux, Patrice Frison,
Veijo Meisalo, Jeanine Meyer, Urban Nulden, Joze Rugelj, Jorma Tarhio
October 1998 ACM SIGCUE Outlook, Volume 26 Issue 4 (PDF)
- Problems that can arise in PBL
- Project-Based Learning (papers that reference Project-Based Learning insted
of Problem-Based Learning)