Local Practice Centers I'm affiliated with
- Willow Branch Sangha (a buddhist community in the West Chester/Chadds Ford area, affiliated with the Community of Mindful Living, the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and the monks and nuns of Plum Village.)
Location: West Chester, PA
Regular Practice Schedule: Every Sunday, 6-8PM, Dharma Discussions Thursday in Chadds Ford (7-9PM),
Recitation of 14 Mindfulness Trainings, 3rd Monday of Month, 7PM-9PM.
- Delaware Valley Zen Center (www.dvzc.org)
(a buddhist community in Newark DE affiliated with the Kwan
Um School of Zen)
Location: Newark DE
Regular Practice Schedule: Every Wednesday, 7-8:30PM.
Local Practice Centers I haven't yet explored
Online Dharma Talks and Reading
- SoundsTrue: www.soundstrue.com Many good tapes and CDs related to the practice, including Thich Nhat Hanh, Stephen Batchelor, Sylvia Boorstein, and others.
- Parallax Press: http://www.parallax.org/ The publishing company of the Unified Buddhist Church, which is the community that practices in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
- DharmaCrafts http://www.dharmacrafts.com/ Source for meditation cushions, benches, mats, etc.
- Carolina Morning Designs http://www.zafu.net/ Source for the meditation bench that I use: lightweight, portable, and environmentally friendly (made from recycled plastic!)
Password Protected Resources