Mike's Beatles Page Access Stats
In the Limelight...
Probably you stumbled across the Beatles pages by accident or as a result
of a web search, but this set of pages has been mentioned elsewhere too.
Here are the more visible places that I'm aware of:
- A Japanese tv show called "Revolution No.8" produced by Kohichi
Funatsu on Fuji TV Network. It began production somtime around November
1994, but I don't when it aired. If you have a tape of this show, please
- An article by Frederic Beghin in the March 1995 issue of the
French business monthly, Capital.
- A paper presented by Elizabeth Carroll of American University and
Colleen Matan of Georgetown University on "Internet sites devoted to popular
music" at a panel discussion on the Virtual Fan Club at the joint
annual meeting of the Popular Culture Association and the American
Culture Society in Philadelphia in April 1995.
- An article in an October 1995 issue of Miami University (Ohio)'s
- Another Japanese tv show called
TV Internet which
will aired from October 7 (Sat), 1995 through April 0:10 AM to 0:30 (for
twenty minutes) every Saturday, Japanese time. The show is on Broadcast
Satellite One on NHK-channel 7 on satellite tuners. I'd love to hear if
you have a tape of this show as well.
- Joe Williams's book, Entertainment on the Net,
published by Que.
- Nov. 20, 1995 Washington Post's Digital Ink.
If you're interested in seeing raw usage stats, I
try to update them daily though I'm a little slow every now and then,
especially if I haven't had my morning coffee...
Let me know if you've learned of these pages from some out of the
Last modified: January 2, 1996