Welcome to the Delaware Alpha Chapter
The Tau Beta Pi Association, Inc. was founded in 1885 to mark in a fitting manner those who have conferred honor upon their
alma mater by distinguished scholarship and exemplary character as undergraduates in the field of engineering, or by their
attainments as alumni in the field of engineering, and to foster a spirit of liberal culture in the engineering colleges.
The Delaware Alpha Chapter of Tau Beta Pi, located at the University of Delaware (Newark, Delaware) was founded on November
25th, 1933 as TBP's 65th chapter. Our Bent is outside the front of Evans Hall, once home to the College of Engineering, and was
installed in 1981. In our 75 years, we have inducted 2114 engineers as of September of 2008.
* Past Chapter Events
Calendar of Events for Delaware Alpha