All full-time graduate students are automatically members of the association.
- We serve the interests of the department's graduate
- We provide a forum for open discussion aimed at
improving the student experience and quality of instruction within the
- We build a sense of community among graduate students.
- Spring semester of each year FLLAGS holds elections for the
foreign language graduate students to choose a new president and/or
- The FLLAGS leadership schedules meetings with fellow
grad students to discuss issues and concerns.
- These issues are then discussed with the graduate
faculty during monthly meetings.
- FLLAGS also plans social events throughout the semester
so students can just hang out.
Sara Jamison (MA Spanish)
UD Home FLLT