Greetings and Salutations
1. Officer Recruiting
Cosmo is now recruiting officers for the coming year 2009-2010. Please join our trips or events and talk with our current officers. Or you can drop us an email and we will inform you about our next officer meeting.
To contact Cosmo, please direct emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook under the group "Cosmo Club @ UDel".For more information on Cosmo, please visit our website:
Have a good summer!
Anyone interested in becoming a Cosmo officer?
We are in need of some motivated individuals to help with the leadership of the club. The role of an officer is not that demanding but VERY rewarding! If you are willing and able, please feel free to inquire at Coffee Hour, or just drop us an email at: email@example.com
If you have any events that you would like to advertise, if you're looking for a roommate, or if you are looking to see something, please drop us an email and we will include your request in the weekly newsletter
If you do not want to receive the newsletter anymore, please email us as well.
You can also find us on Facebook under the group "Cosmo Club @ UDel"
You have received this email because you gave your email address to the Cosmopolitan Club. If you do not want to receive other emails, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not have a car or there is nothing much to do in the summer? No problem. We are happy to announce that Cosmo will be alive this summer, YAY!!! Take this opportunity to explore the area with several Cosmo trips. So far we are planning the following trips. Please let Cosmo know if you are interested in any of these trips. We will reserve a spot for you.
- Boating trip to Lums Pond: A very relaxing afternoon in the woodland and lake.
- Beach trip: A fun filled day in the beach (Rehoboth, Dewey, Lewes…..you have to choose).
- Kayaking trip to Cape Henlopen: One of the most beautiful state parks in Delaware.
- Washington DC trip: Explore the famous places and museums of DC in a day trip.
- Camping trip to Shenandoah National Park: This will be an unforgettable trip for the whole weekend.
- Baltimore trip: Come and explore the famous aquarium with the sharks, dolphins and more.
- Camping trip to Poconos Mountains: Another wonderful place around us.
- Niagara Falls Trip: Another weekender, one of the wonders in the world within our reach.